Gothic - Occult - Subversive - Surreal - Odd
April 14th @ The Leftbank Annex in Portland from 12-6PM
By submitting this application, you agree to release Market For The Strange, LLC and its representatives, the venue and their representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions, or suits resulting in any way relating from any event you sign up for. This includes situations and circumstances both on and off the venue property. Additionally, you agree to abide by these policies:
• Vendors will be respectful to event staff, other vendors, and location staff and customers.
• Vendors will not leave their booths unattended during the open hours of the event. If you need to step away, ask someone to watch over your booth.
• Vendors accept that space fees, once paid, are non-refundable and non-transferable. This means we do not offer refunds, and we do not offer to transfer fees paid to another market. This includes if you cannot make it for any reason or you break our rules and are asked to leave an event.
• Vendors will provide their own chairs and tables. If you need either of these things, please let us know and we may be able to help.
• Food and drinks may be available for purchase at some venues. When that is the case, vendors agree to respect the venue's policies on bringing outside food or drink. (Water bottles are always OK!)
• All product storage or transportation must be stored under table(s) out of sight from customers or in your vehicle. Preferably covered by your tablecloth or out of view.
• Vendors will arrive early to set up. We expect vendors to be set up no later than 15 minutes before the event opens to customers. If you have not begun setup by 30 minutes before the event, you may be asked to leave.
• Vendors will remain open until 1 minute after close time. You may not tear down or consolidate merchandise prior to 1 minute after the posted end time. This includes breaking down displays or bringing in wagons, totes, dollies, etc.
• Vendors will leave their spaces clean. Excess garbage left behind in your space will be grounds exclusion from future market participation. Excessive mess may be subject to a cleaning fee.
• Vendors will restrict their setup to the area they've been assigned. Additional shelving, signage, or decorations outside of your assigned space require host approval before the day of the event.
• Vendor signage must be clear and legible.
• Vendors will only sell the products described on their applications. We do not allow the sale of undisclosed items, or items from vendors that haven't been accepted.
• Vendors will not sell the following categories of prohibited items: Drugs; Alcohol; Food items in open containers (unless provided by venue).
• Vendors must be 18 years or older.
• At events with 18+ areas, all additional booth assistance must also be 18+.